NAF Duball DL
High performance, metal- or soft seated, full-bore ball valve equally suitable for isolation, on/off and modulating control applications.
- The excellent characteristics of NAF Duball DL are particularly beneficial under the most challenging operating conditions in the process industry, where difficult media and demanding pressure conditions make severe demands on the design, materials and performance.
- The unique spring loaded stem seal packing guarantees a long maintenance-free and safe operation.
- NAF Duball DL has direct actuator mounting capabilities of the NAF Turnex actuator which provides a high performance, vibration resistant, compact valve package.
- The valve is available with a wide range of options with regards to materials, seat configuration, low noise and anti-cavitation trims and other special versions.
- API 607 and ISO 10497 fire safe compliant versions available.
- DN25-400, 1″- 16″, PN10-40, ANSI Class 150 & 300