Unique high-tech capping valve designed for automated filling of wood chips for batch digester applications in the pulp industry.
- Maximized uptime and reduced maintenance requirements via eccentric hubs, which load the seat and provide tight shutoff.
- Increased efficiency provided by its unique design that prevents wood chips from getting stuck between the body and the ball.
- Improved safety and environment compliance due to tight shutoff that prevents leakage to the atmosphere during cooking sequence.
- Multiple options, including flushing system, control box, water mirror and pressure switch unit, facilitates installation and further enhance safety and minimize maintenance .
- DN 500/700, 20″/28″; DN600/800, 24″/32″; DN750/950, 30″/38″; PN 16/ANSI Class 150.