NAF Duball DL Ceramic Valve
High performance ball valve, internally lined with ceramic, designed for use in extremely erosive applications.
- With a flow path completely covered by ceramic, the NAF Duball DL Ceramic Valve is designed for the most abrasive control applications where other types of valves will soon be worn out. Using the NAF Duball DL Ceramic Valve means minimizing expensive process outage and maximize the service lifetime.
- The combination of a ball made of magnesia partially stabilized zirconia (Mg-PSZ) and sleeves in aluminium oxid (Al2O3) provides excellent hardness and strenght.
- Typically used for lime mud control, control applications with titanium dioxide, metal slurries or any other slurry application.
- Based on the NAF Duball DL concept with spring loaded stem seal packing and direct actuator mounting capabilities of the NAF Turnex actuator for a high performance, vibration resistant, compact valve package.
- DN 25-150 (1″-6″) PN 40, ANSI Class 300